How to make bee friendly pest control🐝🐝🐝 You will need:✔ 2 bulbs of garlic✔ 1 spray bottle Peel garlic cloves and crush the garlic into a bowl. Add 3 cups of boiling water and soak over night.Optional: add 1 tbsp of pepper or 1 tbsp of chilli powder. After soaking, strain the mixture and pour into a spray bottle Spray away!👌
Growing potatoes in a bag is ideal for growers who may have limited backyard space. Let’s get started! You need:Seed Potatoes1 grow bag - 7 gallonGarden SoilPotting MixOrganic VegetableFertiliser Step 1: Fold the bag down half way. Add half of soil, half of potting mix and 1/4 cup of fertiliser. Mix well. Step 2: Bury 2 seed potatoes, 6 inches deep with the sprouts facing up in the soil and cover. Do not bury them too deep! Step 3: Water them well! Continue to keep the soil moist but not soaked. Great Harvesting!👌 ✔Send us your photos of cultivated potatoes...
- Tags: #easyfill, #Encourages healthy eating, #growbag, #Kids learn from growing things, #kidsinthegarden, #verticalwallgarden
Living in the city is no longer a compromise for enjoying all the benefits of farm fresh produce and herbs.
- Tags: #growinbag, #verticalwallgarden, #What basic garden tools are needed to start gardening, #What container is best for an apartment balcony or rooftop garden?, #What soil or potting mix is best for my food garden?, #What to grow in my area or garden zone?
Jul 09, 2019
Jul 09, 2019
Dec 17, 2018
Dec 11, 2018
- #Encourages healthy eating
- #Kids learn from growing things
- #What basic garden tools are needed to start gardening
- #What container is best for an apartment balcony or rooftop garden?
- #What soil or potting mix is best for my food garden?
- #What to grow in my area or garden zone?